Christmas Message from This is It Dental Team
Dental implants are metal posts or frames that are gently positioned surgically into the jawbone beneath your gums. Once in place, they allow your dentist to mount replacement teeth onto them. Dental implants can be used in most of the cases where patients have a single missing tooth, more than one or all missing teeth. Dental implants can also be used to provide additional retention and support to dentures.
If you have suffered bone loss and been told that dental implant is not suitable for you, our dental implant team may be able to help you with other treatments such as bone grafts or sinus lifts. Contact us today and book your first consultation with our implant team.
This is It Dental clinic located on Harley Street is equipped with the state of the art equipment and technology offering comfortable and pain free dental implant treatments. Whether you are looking for a single dental implant or a full mouth-reconstruction everything can be planned and treated within our comfortable dental practice.
Our Harley Street Dental Clinic implant team includes Dr Rena Uberoi, Dr Barry Edwards and Dr Evangelos Anagnostopoulos with decades of extensive experience in implant treatment and restorative treatment.
To find out more about the Dental Implants contact This is IT Dental on 02074865180 or email your questions at Hello@thisisitdental.london
Take-home whitening has never been easier. To get the best result follow these suggestions
• Avoid staining foods, drinks and tobacco for two hours after each treatment.
• Continue good oral hygiene and stay current on your regular dental appointments. In addition, the use of a Philips Sonicare toothbrush, like DiamondClean will help prolong the benefits of your whitening treatment.
• Store any remaining whitening gel in a cool dry place for later use. There’s no need to refrigerate.
• Brush and floss your teeth
• In a counterclockwise motion, twist off the clear plastic cap from syringe
• Twist the mixing cap clockwise to lock on the end of the syringe
• Place a small amount of gel in each tooth compartment of the tray (as shown to the right)
More information about the teeth whitening can be found at our This is IT Dental website. Alternatively you can speak to our dentist in London Rena Uberoi who is based at 99 Harley Street, London and can be contacted on 02074865180.